Surgery buddies 2022

Hi, everyone. I’m planning on coming to Korea again in December for my facial contouring revision and first time nose and eyes. I just got my facial contouring done 2 weeks ago but unfortunately I’m already sure I will likely get a revision. And I was planning on coming back again anyways for my eyes and nose. Working with my current translator and talking to several people I’ve met through kkt helped me enormously in this trip so I would like to make some more friends for my December trip starting from now. Please feel free to PM me and regarding my unfortunate facial contouring experience, I’m planning on writing a detailed review when I can once start my own thread. For the preview, you can read my posts from the links below. Thank you and not like me, I hope all of you can get the best outcome and exactly what you have wanted.

Hi I will be going this mid Decemeber for nose and eyes as well!

Hi, I am looking to go in January for square jaw reduction and genioplasty. I am still not sure about the clinic yet but I think I might go with Dr. Tae Gyu Kim at Braun after doing consultation with a few others. Please add me to the group as well.
Id: jodat

Hi, planning to go to Korea at the end of May-June 2023 to do upper body lipo. Any one going around same time and if anyone can reco good lipo clinics for consult? Thanks!

Is there a kakao group for surgery buddies 2023?