Surgery booked at Wink (eyes), 1st button (nose) and Vlif (smas and forehead reduction) for August 2023

Hello! I am a kiwi gal who is turning 30 in May and am also planning to Smas and forehead lift at Vlif in September! I have been doing a lot of research and they really seem to be highly recommended when it comes to lifting procedures. My quotes from them were pretty much exactly the same as yours:
Facelift - 13,200,000
Forehead lift (no reduction) - 5,500,000
Lower Bleph - 3,300,000
Fat graft - 2,750,000
But 30% off if you do before and afters that show your eyes

It seems we are looking at a very similar set of procedures! I can't wait to hear about your journey! If you are still there in early Sep we should catch up lol
Hey are you in Seoul ? I’m here and I’m alone and could use a company , came from Los Angeles for a face lift

Reactions: pecansapples
Hi everyone, has anyone been suggested using donated fascia on the nose, just curious. Thank you for sharing in advance.
Yes I was told if the bridge needs less than 2mm , then that can be used instead of silicone
Thank you so much for sharing, can’t wait to hear about how your surgery goes!! I was -this- close to considering iLac for nose but I think I want something more natural that fits my face. The more I looked at iLacs before/after pics and reviews I realized that the overall style is just too pointy and dolly for me.

What really sealed the deal was that I showed him some pictures from ILac that I liked ( it was one of their more natural photos) and Dr. Kim straight up said it’s not his style, he could do it but if my skins nose or the cartilage is not strong enough, I risk having a deformed nose in the future. Considering I have a shorter nose / bulbous nose, I really appreciate him being honest and what he likes doing and what he thinks is realistic.

And I also got quoted $5.5k USD! I’m planning on putting a deposit real soon for September!
Hello, just seeing this now, did you do the procedure and may I ask was this with silicone for the bridge? Thank you!