Sunshine Committe info / Reveal

awwwwwwwwwww i have been wondering what the ROAK was, and finally read this thread. what a beautiful, sweet thing you all do!!! :hugs: Im glad to know there are such sweet, generous people out there, and glad that i am part of a forum that has such beautiful people inside and out! :flowers:

I LOVE MY BOXERMOM!

You know how there are just some people that are angels on this earth? She is one of them!

She sent me a birthday gift that I will enjoy for a looooong time... a little pampering that I haven't been giving myself lately and now I can.

Words don't express how amazing this lady is. I :heart: her!

Thank you precious friend.

I LOVE MY BOXERMOM!

You know how there are just some people that are angels on this earth? She is one of them!

She sent me a birthday gift that I will enjoy for a looooong time... a little pampering that I haven't been giving myself lately and now I can.

Words don't express how amazing this lady is. I :heart: her!

Thank you precious friend.

You are welcome, my dear Christina. I know your furbabies appreciate everything you do for them and so do I. You deserve to be pampered.
:heart::heart::heart:

Hmm, I didn't get it... guess I'm not sunshine-y enough! :P But I hope she is doing well.

I don't think it was to everyone who helped with the committee. The impression I got was that she emailed a few people she had the most contact with, because of time constraints. Between her mom's illness and Tink being sick, plus helping out with her dh's business, I don't think she had time to gather a full list of names to mail. Just my impression, as I said.

I think she is doing better. She just came back from a little vacation break.

Not sure of the status of the Sunshine committee right now. I enjoyed sending cards and still do when I read about someone who could use one, but I know I miss most of what happens here.