Summer Scarf Wearing ~Yea or Nay

I wore my plisse like this today, I found it very comfortable in this heat.

attachment.php

that is the coolest thing I've ever seen? how do you do that?

^^^

Fold the plisse as normal
start at the front of the neck and bring ends to back
wrap ends around the back of neck to front
weave one end through the other
and tie together

.... if you can follow that you get a medal! That really is confusing, so I will try to take some step by step pics later to clarify that.....

^^^

Fold the plisse as normal
start at the front of the neck and bring ends to back
wrap ends around the back of neck to front
weave one end through the other
and tie together

.... if you can follow that you get a medal! That really is confusing, so I will try to take some step by step pics later to clarify that.....

I'm gonna try that later tonight - I'll let you know how it comes out!

I'm new to the Hermes forum. My scarf collection consists of 6 full size carres, 2 scarf rings and 1 pointu (bought today).

First off, I think all of you have great collections. I love seeing the different ways you all wear them.

I discovered yesterday that full size scarves and the hot, hazy, and humid DC weather don't mix. Today I went to my local H boutique and spent quality time with an SA. We took out several pochettes, mouselines, pointus and scarf rings to try on. She gave me several ideas on how to wear the pointus and pochette during the summer. In the end I chose a pointu and a scarf ring. What I like about the pointu is that because there isn't as much fabric it feels lighter around the neck plus it more versatile than I originally thought.

raz96: Thank you!

Rose, I like the Plisse with Rose-tod-weave knot - looks amazing!

sus: I tried that knot too and yes, it does look abit like a bow-tie :P but a very cute bowtie!!!