Summer 2020!!!!

This collection suits me to a T and even though we’re on lockdown and the weather isn’t cooperating, I’m so happy it’s been released. I’ve already started finding new and fun ways to coordinate it. Hint: the Escale collection looks amazing with Lilly Pulitzer — and there’s a friends and family sale going on right now.

Attachments

• 852DE1C6-AEF8-45A6-B584-C96D9518985F.jpeg
    852DE1C6-AEF8-45A6-B584-C96D9518985F.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 492
It's my first MP and I'm kind of disappointed to see it irl (ordered online).

Material was thin and plasticky (is the regular line of same thickness?) and the pastel colour turned out even lighter than I expected. It sort of didn't feel premium to touch.

I'm torn if I should keep it. I have only recently got into LV and this is my first limited edition collection. It cost me around 1.5x of the regular MP price where I am.

Reactions: Soniaa
This collection suits me to a T and even though we’re on lockdown and the weather isn’t cooperating, I’m so happy it’s been released. I’ve already started finding new and fun ways to coordinate it. Hint: the Escale collection looks amazing with Lilly Pulitzer — and there’s a friends and family sale going on right now.

How are you liking the pastel speedy? Mine comes in tomorrow I am so excited!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
:happydance::heart:Great bag choice! Congrats:heart:
We'll be Speedy twins soon... I'm waiting for my store to reopen next Wednesday, buying my items directly from CA.

Would you mind sharing some 360* pics, please & TY!
How are you liking the pastel speedy? Mine comes in tomorrow I am so excited!
Yay! another Speedy twin:heart::smile: Congrats to you too!

Reactions: DrTr and Jules626

wow ! I love how you styled this. As I was scrolling through all the text, and then my eyes came across the beauty of your vibrant photo my heart skipped a beat :nuts: lovely lovely lovely ! Thx for sharing that little bright spot :heart:

Reactions: restricter and DrTr

Material was thin and plasticky (is the regular line of same thickness?) and the pastel colour turned out even lighter than I expected. It sort of didn't feel premium to touch.

I'm torn if I should keep it. I have only recently got into LV and this is my first limited edition collection. It cost me around 1.5x of the regular MP price where I am.

If it doesn't impress you, it's probably not worth keeping. I'm pretty sure it's roughtly 1.5x the cost of the regular one regardless of where you are. In Canada a regular mini pochette is $405 and this was $655.

Plasticky--that's a subjective term. I would call all my LV canvas bags plasticky to a certain extent. It is canvas after all. Does it feel...flimsy? Is that maybe what you mean by plasticky?

Personally I'm happy to hear that you thought the colours are lighter than expected!

Reactions: Kathleen37
This entire outfit makes me happy!

IMO, limited edition should not be a factor for you to consider keeping it. I feel the same as you. There’s nothing luxury about this piece and it’s $634 USD after tax. In addition, the quality is low. I’ve seen better made bags at big box retailers. Mine is already packaged to be returned and I will drop it off at UPS later today. I have so many LV pieces that are better made and I will continue to focus on quality made pieces whether it’s LV or not. Good luck in whatever you decide.