Suhali Lockit MM or PM or GM

kaye

O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Toronto, Canada
i think black is the nicest and verone is a close 2nd! as for size, mm is a good size but it is a fairly heavy bag so hopefully your arms can tolerate the weight!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

laloki

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
I love the look of the Suhali Lockit especially black and I think the PM is the better size. I know it's not a Suhali but I have a White Epi Lockit and I think the colour is a bit stark.

Jul 31, 2006
Milan, Italy
Girls, IMO the PM is little... it's more chic, but as a daily bag, the medium is better.
It losts a little in class, :yes: (the PM has an insuperable allure...)

but I don't think the PM can hold agenda, phone, cosmetic pouch, magazine, wallet, and hold a little empty space for a little purchase...:graucho:...

:heart:Stephanie

Dec 1, 2006
PM or MM for daily use. If you don't like the black, why not try the verone? But if you're the type who doesnt baby her bags, then the black would be good.

loveone7

Loveone7
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
San FranCISCO
I also had the same dilemma today while at Neiman Marcus. I had the Silver, Gold, White and Verone out on the table. I guess because I wanted a versatile bag and I was parading in front of the mirror to see whether the small or the medium would suit me. Probably because I am a little on the chubbier side, the medium size looked a lot better on me. I would say the Suhali Lockit in small is the same size as the alma. So since I already have the Alma in epi, I decided to go for Verone and since I always carry a lot of stuff, I BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy HOlidays to MYSELF!!

nathaniel

I luv Balenciaga :D
O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
Singapore
waiting for my GM sienne... actually GM is not the largestof all i guess alot of u guys think that GM is the largest..well Suhali lockit Travel is the largest of all even bigger than GM i tried it on my shoulder it's huge the GM size is about 45-48cm the travel size is 52cm!!!:P:yes:

shopsinparis

Aug 8, 2007
I'm just not crazy about larger white bags, so I would choose the black or even verone pm. I love the style though.