Suhali Lockit MM or PM or GM

I have the white PM and it is my fav bag .... it is a good size and holds a lot more than you think. I tried on the MM and found it did not sit right on my shoulder ..I adore the verone colour ...what about the blue as it is LE:yes:

really?! the blue is LE? I thought it would be seasonal... *trying to reconsider between the blue now or the verone lol*

does the white one really get dirty easily? if it does, is there any way to get it cleaned?

My mom has the white pm and has used it almost everyday for a year and it never really got dirty. I do remember her rubbing it up against our dirty car once and there was some brown on the bag, but she just got a damp paper towel and wiped it off, and it was good as new.

I love it in white, but if I were to get one myself I'd go for the verone because it's such a beautiful color!

Ok, can someone tell me if you can get the PM over the shoulder? Is it just a snug fit or is it impossible??

I was trying a PM on in LV and I love it for a hand bag or in the crook of my arm, but if I could also sneak it on my shoulder, it would be one of those perfect bags!!! :yahoo:

Thinking of the Bleu...mmmmm...nice and summery, and still leather and classy...

Ok, can someone tell me if you can get the PM over the shoulder? Is it just a snug fit or is it impossible??

I was trying a PM on in LV and I love it for a hand bag or in the crook of my arm, but if I could also sneak it on my shoulder, it would be one of those perfect bags!!! :yahoo:

Thinking of the Bleu...mmmmm...nice and summery, and still leather and classy...

I wear my PM on my shoulder:yes:

I saw the black one in the Louis Vuitton store but I didn't like it as much because the Gold looks too much like Yellow (IMO) and im usually a VERY black person (I love black things) so im gearing towards the white one now (its a beautiful bag!) or the silver one..

I have had the Black PM and now have the Sienne PM. I really like the hardware on the Sienne. I use it as an every day bag and find it holds quite a bit, but I have to keep it organized. I can also wear it on my shoulder. I have tried the MM but it is just a little too big for me as an every day hand held bag. Good luck! :tup: