Suhali Lockit MM or PM or GM

i think black is the nicest and verone is a close 2nd! as for size, mm is a good size but it is a fairly heavy bag so hopefully your arms can tolerate the weight!

I love the look of the Suhali Lockit especially black and I think the PM is the better size. I know it's not a Suhali but I have a White Epi Lockit and I think the colour is a bit stark.

Girls, IMO the PM is little... it's more chic, but as a daily bag, the medium is better.
It losts a little in class, :yes: (the PM has an insuperable allure...)

but I don't think the PM can hold agenda, phone, cosmetic pouch, magazine, wallet, and hold a little empty space for a little purchase...:graucho:...

:heart:Stephanie

I also had the same dilemma today while at Neiman Marcus. I had the Silver, Gold, White and Verone out on the table. I guess because I wanted a versatile bag and I was parading in front of the mirror to see whether the small or the medium would suit me. Probably because I am a little on the chubbier side, the medium size looked a lot better on me. I would say the Suhali Lockit in small is the same size as the alma. So since I already have the Alma in epi, I decided to go for Verone and since I always carry a lot of stuff, I BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy HOlidays to MYSELF!!

waiting for my GM sienne... actually GM is not the largestof all i guess alot of u guys think that GM is the largest..well Suhali lockit Travel is the largest of all even bigger than GM i tried it on my shoulder it's huge the GM size is about 45-48cm the travel size is 52cm!!!:P:yes: