Suggestions for a Small LV Wallet

Oh and you have the pomme heart purse as well! I so want that, but it is out of stock now! Do you know if its seasonal or if they would come out with more? :graucho:

It was a one time shot BUT they're coming again in a slightly different design. They will come out for valentines day, get on a waitlist. (there will be amarant, violette and miroir hearths too)

It was a one time shot BUT they're coming again in a slightly different design. They will come out for valentines day, get on a waitlist. (there will be amarant, violette and miroir hearths too)

Hi Babe,

Believe me I have tried to get on the waitlist but the SAs here dunno a single thing, they say its last season and they dun even want to take down my name even though I insist. :crybaby:

Can anyone help me get the Pomme Heart Purse?

Hi Bel,

Which Koala do you have, the change purse, the card holder or the wallet?

Pics, pleaseeeeeee! :flowers:

Opps sorry it took me so long to reply.

Here are pics of my koala

Sammy1798.jpg

P8160217.jpg

The zippy coin purse (only available in mono) is a new one that has some great features and a great price point.

Agree!!! I just bought the Zippy coin purse and I think it would be ideal to fit inside the pochette. Although, Koala would be good as well and would hold more cc's inside of it than the Zippy coin purse.