Suede kooba...? Too much hard work?

We've all been eyeing the suede options on the Kooba website Halzer, they are gorgeous.

With the amount of rain that the UK is getting at the moment I don't think suede is such a good idea, although I agree, they look absolutely fab. If they stayed looking new, I'd have one too.

Ladysalesrep - you just crack me up.

Hi all! When I first found this forum it was when I had questions about a particular Kooba bag (I've been more of a Coach fan). Bessie and Lexie helped me so much with info. about Kooba and with their help I decided to take the plunge and buy the Kooba bag of my dreams....the Forest suede Lena.

I too had seen the one on Ebay....yuck....it looked much more "worn" than the seller stated in her listing, so I bought it directly from Kooba on sale for 30% off.

I absolutely LOVE the bag! It's a darker green so I'm not really worried about dirt showing up so much and I did spray the bag to protect it. But I also have to say that I am a HUGE lover of all things suede, so suede doesn't intimidate me all that much. I have suede jackets, all of my boots are suede, quite a few of my bags are suede (mostly Coach), and I just find that if I take care of it the same as I would a leather bag, it's fine! I don't have small children though, and we don't get an over abundance of rain here in CT., so those are factors too I guess.

My point....and I do have one! ;) Is that if you love the suede Lena, BUY IT! And I will be jealous because it is now on the web site for $112 less than I paid! It's now 50% off.

I never posted photos of my bag because I was waiting for my DH to take photos with his camera that I think may be the same model they use at NASA, and he never got around to it. I've since bought a Kodak EasyShare that pretty much anyone can use, so I PROMISE I will take photos of the bag today, and learn how to upload them into a posting so you can see the actual bag.....the color is WAY different than shows up on the web site. It's a rich, deep green.....very pretty!

You know, I swear, I seriously tried to keep this short.....I wonder if my DH is right.....maybe I do talk to much??

I hope this works....I've never uploaded photos before, so I have no idea if I've got the size correct or not. If not, I'll try again later!

It's really hard to capture the true color of this bag....this is taken in natural light with no flash. The color is close, but the real bag is more green than what the photo shows.

I haven't carried the bag yet as I'm going to use it in the Fall/Winter....I can't wait until it's a bit broken in and a tad more smooshy. But I do LOVE this bag! :heart:

100_0021.jpg

Wow Stinkerbelle! Gorgeous!! I love it. :tup: What a great color. Oh, I am so jealous. It just rains so darn much up here, a constant drizzle during the fall/winter months, that suede is pretty much out of the question. I swear I wouldn't mind owning that bag and taking it out just to look at it every now and then.

Oh that's a beauty! I just shy away from suede in general - dirt seems to gravitate to me, even though I never put my bags on the ground, etc. Just so long as you have a good suede cleaner, you're good to go. It's just lovely! Congratulations!