such sad news...im really bummed out about it.

i cant stop thinking about it! i wont be happy till i have one.

idk i feel like...for only a couple hundred dollars more, (or in the ebay case...95 dollars more)...i could have the damier azur speedy i want.....

i dont know what the right thing is.....

does anyone know what bracelets hilary is wearing in this pic???

hdinclusionbj5.jpg

It's a Rose PM and a Yellow GM. Those came out in about 2004, I was lucky enough to get a yellow PM when it came out but now I'm on the hunt for a rose PM too. Lol.
My yellow PM is on the bottom in the pic:
559025613_020d7daa00.jpg

yeah i probably will. but i cant help it. its the first LV jewelry item ive ever loved/had to have/can afford! lol.

how often do they pop up on ebay and stuff?? cause right now theres only one. But originally I wanted to PM anyways...but I like the GM too. I want both. *pout face*

but i guess I'll get the AMARANTE (or however you spell it) GM and the speedy I want and just wait for my lucky day. :o(

still wicked sad about it.

i just love that bracelet soo much. and it seems like everyone either collects them or loves them crazy too much to ever part with them. the only reason that person had them listed is cause she bought like a bunch and just listed all of them.

yeah i probably will. but i cant help it. its the first LV jewelry item ive ever loved/had to have/can afford! lol.

how often do they pop up on ebay and stuff?? cause right now theres only one. But originally I wanted to PM anyways...but I like the GM too. I want both. *pout face*

but i guess I'll get the AMARANTE (or however you spell it) GM and the speedy I want and just wait for my lucky day. :o(

still wicked sad about it.

i just love that bracelet soo much. and it seems like everyone either collects them or loves them crazy too much to ever part with them. the only reason that person had them listed is cause she bought like a bunch and just listed all of them.

Unfortunately the Amarante Inclusion bracelets only come in PM (small & medium size), no GMs.