Such a sweet SA!

DznrBagLvr

Jan 8, 2012
I wanted to share a thoughtful event to brighten the mood =)

When I bought my Delightful, my regular SA was not in but they had a MIF without the new tag so I didn't want to take the chance of waiting and the manager assured me that she would tell him I was in.

Today a beautiful hand written card from LV arrived in the mail! It was from my SA: wishing me a happy birthday, complimenting me on my purchase, apologizing for missing me, and assuring me that he would be there next time!

I find this to be even sweeter bc I am a "regular" customer..I have a modest & growing collection that I am proud of but I am by no means, a VIC.

Makes me want to make another purchase! Lol

Attachments

• image-3329576518.jpg
    image-3329576518.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 632
  • image-4133590849.jpg
    image-4133590849.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 635
InimitableD said:
That is excellent customer service! You're so lucky to have such an awesome SA!

Thank you! He is Terrific. Actually, all of the SA's and managers at this location are great. It's a very friendly and laid back atmosphere. I never feel rushed. I always try to buy at this boutique (in Bloomingdales) rather than the much larger LV store in the mall right down the road bc of the service.

I received my first LV card from an SA this week too... Makes me want to go in purchase my cles just so I can get her a sale haha...Its such a nice gesture...yeh to a good SA :biggrin:

amstevens714 said:
I received my first LV card from an SA this week too... Makes me want to go in purchase my cles just so I can get her a sale haha...Its such a nice gesture...yeh to a good SA :biggrin:

Congrats!

I was under the impression that the SA's don't get a commission? Is this true? I just like to give him/this store the business bc of the fantastic atmosphere.

Congrats!

I was under the impression that the SA's don't get a commission? Is this true? I just like to give him/this store the business bc of the fantastic atmosphere.

You are right they don't get a commission. But I think when you find one that goes above and beyond it is like a sign of respect and appreciation when you ask for them. I think they really appreciate it. Today I called the boutique to get an Artsy Azur without the new tags. I got such great customer service. An SA I had never met before looked through the inventory and called me back to tell me they had one. I definitely will look out for her in the future. Your SA definitely went above and beyond. That was such a nice thing for him to do! Enjoy your Delightful! I love mine!

Avey said:
You are right they don't get a commission. But I think when you find one that goes above and beyond it is like a sign of respect and appreciation when you ask for them. I think they really appreciate it. Today I called the boutique to get an Artsy Azur without the new tags. I got such great customer service. An SA I had never met before looked through the inventory and called me back to tell me they had one. I definitely will look out for her in the future. Your SA definitely went above and beyond. That was such a nice thing for him to do! Enjoy your Delightful! I love mine!

Thank you! I am definitely a loyal customer of this store and this particular SA, for obvious reasons. That was so nice of the SA that looked through the inventory! Enjoy your azur artsy!!

Thank you! He is Terrific. Actually, all of the SA's and managers at this location are great. It's a very friendly and laid back atmosphere. I never feel rushed. I always try to buy at this boutique (in Bloomingdales) rather than the much larger LV store in the mall right down the road bc of the service.

I live in NY and would love to know which LV you are talking about.