Successful Incantations of "Accio Sacculus"...

I guess I haven’t updated this thread in a while. :P I’ve been really busy with work, kids growing up and blending two families :angel:

I have a new SO (well, not really new...we've been together 4 years now) and we bought a house together in the new year...we really got a crash course on how being stuck together with 4 kids between us all the time would be during Covid-19. It was a great time for us to concentrate on our renos though, and build my...I mean..."OUR" new closet:yahoo: This closet takes up two entire walls of the master bedroom. This side is my jewelry case and purse closet. The clothes are to the left.

4053C5F1-F80E-41DC-ADB4-ECFED87C19C9.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess I haven’t updated this thread in a while. :P I’ve been really busy with work, kids growing up and blending two families :angel:

I have a new SO (well, not really new...we've been together 4 years now) and we bought a house together in the new year...we really got a crash course on how being stuck together with 4 kids between us all the time would be during Covid-19. It was a great time for us to concentrate on our renos though, and build my...I mean..."OUR" new closet:yahoo: This closet takes up two entire walls of the master bedroom. This side is my jewelry case and purse closet. The clothes are to the left.

View attachment 4761088
Well let’s face it, we’re here to see the purse closet :nuts: So without further ado...

View attachment 4761105View attachment 4761106

My collection has changed quite a bit in the last 4 hours...can you see the ones who have stayed with me?

I'll add individual pics over the next few days :graucho:
Gorgeous finished product, your closet is stunning and your collection is amazing. :love:

Well let’s face it, we’re here to see the purse closet :nuts: So without further ado...

My collection has changed quite a bit in the last 4 hours...can you see the ones who have stayed with me?

Hi @accio sacculus !!! .. long time no see!!! WOW-OH-WOW .. this is superb!!! Alas, I only have 1 "purse" closet (nothing really fancy per se) .. and it doesn't even have all my Bal bags (yes - I'm crazy), but I still love how it looks! Thankfully, the HB just lets me do my thing ..
AAA- Bal-a-Palooza Closet.jpg

I’m insanely envious of your closet (and the bags inside it)! That is some serious style. I love that it’s glass fronted so you can admire your works of art!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Hi @accio sacculus !!! .. long time no see!!! WOW-OH-WOW .. this is superb!!! Alas, I only have 1 "purse" closet (nothing really fancy per se) .. and it doesn't even have all my Bal bags (yes - I'm crazy), but I still love how it looks! Thankfully, the HB just lets me do my thing ..
View attachment 4892411
And this is lovely too. Wonderful Bal collection. Amazing pops of colour!

View attachment 4892411
@CeeJay This Rainbow Bal Closet is absolutely amazing! :nuts: Are they all City Bags? Do you carry other styles as well? Thank you for sharing! :heart: