subtly sexy outfit for coffee?

Halter top, fetish heels, and short shorts. You want him to want you, right? J/K. There are some great suggestions in this thread, let us know what you decide!

A pair of fitted jeans, knee high boots, and a top with a unique cut(i.e. asymmetrical). Since it will be cold, a gorgeous coat to go with it. Either a unique pattern/material/cut.

I saw a really pretty Chinese lady on a date at the coffee shop. She was wearing pearl earrings, a small gold pendant*, a black suit jacket over a silk top, a knee-length skirt that blossomed out at the bottom, and heels; all very clean-cut.

*... which she kept fingering and brushing up against her lips. Sexy date move!

How fun! I suggest skinny black or boot cut jeans, sexy little boots, a solid white tee or tight sweater, black or navy wool coat, and an Hermes scarf around your neck. Throw on a birkin or kelly bag and you're good to go!

Have a great time and good luck!

I'd say brown knee-high boots with a tweed, boucle or plaid short, fitted skirt and a dark brown turtleneck with a leather jacket worn over it and suede hobo bag. It's funky and interesting, but still very approachable and appropriate.

Good luck, hope this helped!

definetley black boots tucked into dark denim skinny jeans with a grey or white cowl neck sweater and a few gold bangles on the arm. that epitomizes sexy chic on a first date.

I'll add my two cents then. Maybe something red or velvet - men love red & velvet, or other touchable fabrics, esp. in tops. Something that looks good while sitting, since you'll be mostly sitting. I'd probably focus on the top and go casual - like dark jeans and cute boots - on the bottom. My other favorite thing is glitter during the daytime - a little bit on the eyes - men seem to like that too. I used to have a fabulous black velvet tee shirt from the Gap that got constant attention and compliments from men, who would always want to touch it.

*keep in mind I've been off the market for awhile so maybe I'm clueless!

most flattering dark wash jeans with a deep and rich colored sweater that's thin/got room/clings a bit/ show a collar bone. Alternatively a flowy top with slit sleeves that show arm. A feminine and pretty necklace, your hair down. rich berry toned lips, natural blush, chocolatey eye shadow with pearly highlights, and a great smile.

I think I decided on my outfit. Maybe it is "too sexy" though ... short flutter sleeve pink, purple and black floral print fitted chiffon top with a tie at the neck and deep v collar, black lace bra underneath, black below the knee rusched pencil skirt, black wide belt at the waist, purple-pink croc pointy toe pumps.

It's not a first date. I haven't seen this guy in awhile and am excited to see him again. I'm not really a casual dresser so this is casual-ish for me. Somehow the outfit looks more relaxed (and not busy) sitting down (it doesn't look as busy as it may sound either), and it really gives me an hourglass shape. Hair will be down or partially down. I like the idea of berry-colored lips ... will try that out, maybe with very neutral eye makeup and a hint of blush.

I want to look pretty, feminine, sweet and uncomplicated, just like the girls he likes.

I think I decided on my outfit. Maybe it is "too sexy" though ... short flutter sleeve pink, purple and black floral print fitted chiffon top with a tie at the neck and deep v collar, black lace bra underneath, black below the knee rusched pencil skirt, black wide belt at the waist, purple-pink croc pointy toe pumps.

It's not a first date. I haven't seen this guy in awhile and am excited to see him again. I'm not really a casual dresser so this is casual-ish for me. Somehow the outfit looks more relaxed (and not busy) sitting down (it doesn't look as busy as it may sound either), and it really gives me an hourglass shape. Hair will be down or partially down. I like the idea of berry-colored lips ... will try that out, maybe with very neutral eye makeup and a hint of blush.

I want to look pretty, feminine, sweet and uncomplicated, just like the girls he likes.

Sounds like a lovely outfit to me. Good luck with your date Sonya! :smile: