Subi's Cobalt Blue miniRGH pics!

I LOVE GH but I'm liking mGH more and more. Cobalt Blue and Rose Gold is such a beautiful combination!

Hi PinkOlive, I encourage you to try it out in real life, if you have a chance to visit your local boutique. I thought I would not like the mini hardware but when I tried it on, it looked surprisingly good on me. May be I am of a petite frame? CB and rg is beautiful indeed, thanks.

I'm loving the miniGH - I just need to decide what to get once they appear online in the UK! I was leaning towards anthra but this blue looks so pretty!

Dear *S*, you won't go wrong with either one. Persoanlly, I will go for the Cobalt Blue as I have not seen any Bal blue that is both pop and neutral at the same time. Well, my Bal history is not that long ( two and a half years), so I don;t know if they ever produce something close to this in the past. I had a chance to see the 2012 Antracite too, the colour is also very pretty, but seems to have more grey this year than black. The colour has a nice sheen and almost silvery, with very very little green undertone I think. I ddi not looked at it for too long, so afraid I would not be able to resist. But, anotgher colour to watch out for is Gris Poivre, very very pretty as well. I am waiting for the City, they only have it on maxi twiggy.