Subi's Cobalt Blue miniRGH pics!

subi

Jun 11, 2011
Thanks mere girl for uploading the pictures for me and your comment, I had initially wanted to buy the RH City, somehow fell instantly in love with the rose gold hardware. With the regular hardware, the bag seems to look a tiny bit duller, the colour does not come out as vibrant, IMHO.

Congratulations - I think the bag is stunning!

angelamaz2

Jul 6, 2011
Congrats subi, the new blue cobalt is so pretty with the rose gold mGH. I got my mind set on one of these now:smile:

subi

Jun 11, 2011
Congrats subi, the new blue cobalt is so pretty with the rose gold mGH. I got my mind set on one of these now:smile:
Thanks angelamazz2, you wil love it trust me. The boutique was sold out of the 3 bags it had within one and a half day. The one I had was the last one hence no choice to choose. I left my name with my S/A for the RH but when the rosegold came in, she wanted me to see the colour first as the RH bag had not arrived. I could not believe it sold out so quick, I though t no one like the mini hardware.

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
I like the mGH! I think the proportions are perfect.
Love your bag with the rose gold!

subi

Jun 11, 2011
Love it, subi! Really wanted this...
Thanks jOyc3, your blue lavendre looks gorgeous too ( your avatar). Cobalt Blue is less pop, but is nice enough to catch your attention as well as be worn as a neutral IMHO. If you do buy one, please do a reveal.