Styling advice :)

"Do you think this is a good match?" implied you were open to advice. You seem unhappy hearing from some (myself being one) to keep looking. That's how random advice goes. But it's your money, your feet. :smile:

I am open to advice and again it’s your personal random conclusion that I was “unhappy” about that advice. On the contrary, that “advice” actually made me think I shouldn’t order the shoes atleast not until I get to see it in person, and my reply to that “advice” was simply an elaboration.

And since you highlighted my word “choice”, yes, it is a choice for me, but not a final decision, hence the discussion.

I’m more than happy to keep looking for the perfect match and to enjoy shopping for it.

Personally I love the rockstuds no matter how played out some people think it is. However, I don think the ones you picked go well with the bag. Have you considered the nude ones?

I did but I thought they’re a bit too pink? I do have these from YSL which are a great match but the high heel isn’t always practical.. they are the perfect beige nude for me.

660A32BA-D8D2-41F0-B1E9-1EA61D58C86B.jpeg 70A7E754-2CB9-487B-87F4-9F27519CACFF.jpeg

I did but I thought they’re a bit too pink? I do have these from YSL which are a great match but the high heel isn’t always practical.. they are the perfect beige nude for me.

View attachment 4306353 View attachment 4306355

I just went online to look, if you want metallic like you posted they have a color called "Skin", this one seems to match not sure if this is the same one you posted its hard to tell. Also there multiple nude ones there are ones that arent the pink hue.

I just went online to look, if you want metallic like you posted they have a color called "Skin", this one seems to match not sure if this is the same one you posted its hard to tell. Also there multiple nude ones there are ones that arent the pink hue.

It is the same I posted, skin or S69.
Thank you for taking the time to look!

Reactions: nyc_hou_mia
I think the shoes with mono could work but I also feel there’s very little that mono doesn’t go with. Also disagree that rockstuds are played out. They’re my most comfy shoes and will keep buying them until they don’t make them anymore. Have fun shopping!

Reactions: XCCX
I think the shoes with mono could work but I also feel there’s very little that mono doesn’t go with. Also disagree that rockstuds are played out. They’re my most comfy shoes and will keep buying them until they don’t make them anymore. Have fun shopping!

Thank you for your reply. To be honest, I didn’t get the phrase “played out” again because I’m not a native speaker.
Personally, I love rockstud shoes, I own 4 and this would be my 5th, they fit me well and are reasonably comfy, not to forget, stunning!

Thank you for your detailed reply, it helps alot :smile: great points you mentioned!

I do agree that the color looks more towards cool tones and you confirmed.

I saw/ tried on these shoes at Sacks. The color is actually more Champaign/ gold than silver and thus would go well with the warm tones of monogram and gold hardware.

Reactions: XCCX