Styledrops

Jan 14, 2007
I read that Styledrops sold authentic bags which I hope is still true. They have a bag with a color called petroleum. Is that an actual color and if so has anyone seen it IRL? Thanks.

I purchased one of my City bag fm them, and yes, its authentic..
However, they provide a confusing color descriptions on their website, the SA also hv no clue about balenciaga's name color when i emailed them. Good luck!

Styledrops also charges your credit card more than the price they advertise on their website, even if you were to add the cost of shipping. It never adds up.

are there prices in usd or euros?
..the ones that are shown

I'm wondering this as well. I think I read somewhere that they're in euros, but that would be ridiculous considering their prices would be much higher than the retail prices.

Edit: I just read this:
janyoung99 said:
They sell authentic as does Styledrops but you have to be careful when you pay. If you use a credit card you will be charged in Euros which when converted to dollars will be more than the price (dollars) that they show for the item. This almost seems unlawful to me, but I guess it's not. To get around it - pay by paypal - that way you will be charged the actual dollar amount shown for the item. I have bought from Styledrops quite a few times, so I've learned all this from experience. I sort of hate to buy from them because of this - and because alot of their prices are inflated - but I can find things there that I can't find anywhere else and once I consider sales tax here, etc., most of their prices are "in the neighborhood of" what you'd find here. You need to do your homework.