stunning HG, and her buddies (reveal)

2ed05t4.jpg

2mm7chu.jpg

lol i think it's a little too late at night, but i love this bag :P
2nc09df.jpg

2cdzsox.jpg

Yeah modeling pics, i fell asleep last night but i wanted to see, She looks great on you congratz girl she is such a great size, thanks for the pics :smile:

Thank you for clarifying, Bunny! I'm probably going to end up at my Nordstrom Rack today now! I highly doubt mine will have anything good either. I wish our racks were stacked, er stocked, um, that came out wrong but you know what I mean. :P

usually mine doesnt get anything either, they had a table that said coach on it, but there were none except mine? usually there's tons of b. makowsky and nothing else. they had a dolce and gabana bag there too this time tohugh but it was out of my price range lol

Congrats on the Plum Cambridge Hobo!!!! I want that bag!!!! I am so jealous!!!! I checked Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com to try and find her!!!
Great Price!!!! I love the Wallet too!!! We are Wallet twins!!!
Your collection is great!!! Love the Ivy Garnet - the Dooney Floral tote is cute too!!!

Lucky you!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

wow!!!! great bag!!! i really love the color...damn..now i have to go to nords rack and see if they have it! and it's huge!!! i'm 5'1 so i could probably sleep in it it seems LOL...looks great! i'm inspired to get one!