studded pelhams and abbeys and britts, oh my!

Thanks everyone! Next week hubby and I are going on vacation and he's taking me to the Gucci outlet in Maryland! Ahhhhhhh I can't wait to finally see an outlet! :smile: I've never been to a Gucci outlet before! (Too bad I just spent all this money! Darnit!)

Just a little update for you all! :heart: :smile:

I wore my studded pelham yesterday for the first time. It didn't feel too big WHATSOEVER. It was super comfortable, and I love love love how it looks. I couldn't be happier! Although I did feel silly because I kept looking at my reflection in store windows because I wanted to see what the bag looked like hahaha. I love it!

Thank you all for the kind words!

I can't wait to check out the gucci outlet in Maryland soon! I'll definitely let everyone know how it goes! :yahoo:

Really really really sorry, I haven't been on. Work is running my life. I just wanted to say I was sooooo disappointed in the Gucci outlet that we went to in MD. I was so excited to finally see an outlet... and it was practically empty. They had nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that I would even want for free. Basically a couple flower print bags, a few items of clothing... it was just so disappointing. Glad that I didn't want anything, though, but a MAJOR bummer. :sad: