studded pelhams and abbeys and britts, oh my!

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Hehe.

The large studded pelham I got from the gucci presale online. I love it, but it's big. Is it too big for me? I don't want to look ridiculous. I am 5'9" and size 2, honest opinions welcome.

The black leather Britt I actually owned before and sadly sold it and have been pining for it ever since. The one I had previously had the awesome red and green GG lining. This one has the striped lining. But I won't complain because this one's leather seems better and softer. It also hangs lower than my other one did, probably because it's so much softer. I dunno but I love it.

The blush crystal abbey was more of an impulse decision. I had been wanting a blush crystal joy boston for a while but I decided on this when I saw it, because 1)it was a good deal, I got it for 399, 2) I like to wear my bags on my shoulders, and 3) this pic of LL (who I am not a fan of but...) sealed the deal because the bag looks cute in this pic.

Sorry I accidentally posted this before I was done so without further ado....

I hope these pictures work, I don't know what's going on but here we go.

pelham.jpg

britt.jpg

abbey.jpg

Thanks BagLover! It's nice and roomy that's for sure. I do carry a lot around sometimes, so it's nice to have a big roomy bag.

Sorry for the quality of the pics, I just used my bberry because my hubby has the camera with him at work.

I don't think the pelham looks big on you at all! My faces are the pelham and the Britt! Glad you were able to secure a Britt again. I remember the anguish you went through when you decided to sell it. The abbey tote is perfect for the summer! Congrats.

Congratulations xoxomandylyn great choice of bags :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Like the others have said already the Pelham does not too big on you at all.

I'm glad you re-bought the black leather Britt, the Pelham and the Britt look like they were designed with you in mind. The tote is such a pretty colour for Summer, it will look great with a dress too.

Thank you all :smile: I think I will keep it bc I loveee the shape and if I'd send it back and never find a medium I'd be so mad.

The Britts from this collection (with the big GG hardware) are my all-time favorite Gucci's. I had quite the collection of them and I am still hating myself for getting rid of them all. :sad: Someday hopefully I will be able to own them all again. I still want a brown one.

Congrats!! i think you scored them all well!!! eXCELLENT CHOICES!@@@@

The pelham fits you perfectly and so it the tote.. the britt as well (just I think the strap is a little bit too long.. ) but all in all.. you rock the bags!!:yahoo::yahoo: