Studded Ariella boots...what do you really think of them?

betty*00

O.G.
Sep 29, 2007
Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the CL forum, mostly just looking around at everyone's collections and educating myself on CLs as they do not sell them where I am from. I came across the Studded Ariella boot on ebay and tried to search for them in the forum but didn't find much. I am curious as to how you really feel about them, are they fabulous or hideous? I actually do like them but I know my hubby would hate them. To those of you who own a pair, what do you wear them with? Do you have to have a certain sytle to pull off this look? Any pics you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I think they are very rock-star chic. I think you do need to have a kind of edgy style and wardrobe to pull them off and when done properly, they look amazing! I think it was Peppers who posted an outfit wearing these in the outfit thread and she looked smoking hot!

I think they are very rock-star chic. I think you do need to have a kind of edgy style and wardrobe to pull them off and when done properly, they look amazing! I think it was Peppers who posted an outfit wearing these in the outfit thread and she looked smoking hot!

I think they can look good with just a pair of stylish jeans.

FABULOUS. I've never seen these IRL but on someone with the right swagger or a subversive attitude they would be SO HOT. I'd love to see a woman on the street in a conservative pantsuit and pearls wearing those boots.

I don't own a pair, but I think those boots are really neat! :nuts: There are a couple of things that go fantastic w/ Ariellas. In the celebrity section, there's someone wearing them w/ jeans; in the *CL outfit thread*, there is peppers (if I remember correctly) wearing them w/ all black. However, if your SO will hate them, that might be a slight eye sore for him if you two hang out plenty. KWIM... :flowers:

xnplo - I know what you mean. I can just see my hubby's face if I were to get them. (not good) And then the jokes or remarks that would come with it. He has a very dry sense of humour.

gingerfarm - I agree, I've seen these on the celebrities as well and though they can pull them off, I'm not sure how practical they would be IRL. But some how I am really intrigued by these boots.