Studded Ariella boots...what do you really think of them?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the CL forum, mostly just looking around at everyone's collections and educating myself on CLs as they do not sell them where I am from. I came across the Studded Ariella boot on ebay and tried to search for them in the forum but didn't find much. I am curious as to how you really feel about them, are they fabulous or hideous? I actually do like them but I know my hubby would hate them. To those of you who own a pair, what do you wear them with? Do you have to have a certain sytle to pull off this look? Any pics you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Sorry forgot to attach a picture of them.

louboutins.jpg
  3. fabulous! wish i could afford a pair

4. I think they are 2 BIG :tdown:

5. I think they are very rock-star chic. I think you do need to have a kind of edgy style and wardrobe to pull them off and when done properly, they look amazing! I think it was Peppers who posted an outfit wearing these in the outfit thread and she looked smoking hot!

6. When I see that shoe, I think Pinhead from Hellraiser should be wearing them.

7. I actually would love to get my wife a pair but not until I can find a pair at sale prices. That will not be very easy because they seem to be fairly rare and I have'nt seen any on sale yet.

8. ^^They were on sale at Nordstroms during the $199 sale in the winter.

9. I think they can look good with just a pair of stylish jeans.

10. FABULOUS. I've never seen these IRL but on someone with the right swagger or a subversive attitude they would be SO HOT. I'd love to see a woman on the street in a conservative pantsuit and pearls wearing those boots.

11. I don't own a pair, but I think those boots are really neat! :nuts: There are a couple of things that go fantastic w/ Ariellas. In the celebrity section, there's someone wearing them w/ jeans; in the *CL outfit thread*, there is peppers (if I remember correctly) wearing them w/ all black. However, if your SO will hate them, that might be a slight eye sore for him if you two hang out plenty. KWIM... :flowers:

12. I think it's a bit too much for real life. I've seen some star wear it in a music video and that looked great, but I don't think it's practical for daily wear.

13. :roflmfao: Kamilla...oh my goodness, too funny!!! LOL!

14. I think Rihanna could rock them with her hair cut and a rocker outfit

15. xnplo - I know what you mean. I can just see my hubby's face if I were to get them. (not good) And then the jokes or remarks that would come with it. He has a very dry sense of humour.

gingerfarm - I agree, I've seen these on the celebrities as well and though they can pull them off, I'm not sure how practical they would be IRL. But some how I am really intrigued by these boots.