struggle, should I sell or keep?

I have an Eva. Don’t use it that often but when I do I thoroughly enjoy it. It certainly fills a need in my collection. There’s no way I will find one in this condition for the price I paid new. Maybe in a few years, but in the meantime I love having this little bag. If there’s something else you can buy from selling this bag that you will enjoy more, then by all means go for it. But don’t sell it just because you got a good offer for it. Been there, done that and still kicking myself. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
thank you, I really appreciate you and everyone sharing your thoughts with me, and I like you made me think it more clearly if there is another bag that I could buy if I sold this one I have, the answer is I haven't seen another new version can replace it.

I will have some time to think about it and I will update my decision :smile:

Reactions: 1LV
Sell it. You think you won’t be able to find another, but there are so many consignment pathways, it would only be a matter of time before you could find another (if you have sellers remorse). Especially in DE, which shows the least amount of use/damage.

Reactions: onlyk
Sell it. You think you won’t be able to find another, but there are so many consignment pathways, it would only be a matter of time before you could find another (if you have sellers remorse). Especially in DE, which shows the least amount of use/damage.
That is also I'm a bit afraid of buying another DE back because can't really tell from the photos how much wear the DE bag has, ha ha. I'm picky too.

but you are right, there is always another good one. I needs to overcome myself.

no, there is really nothing I like to buy, I'm very happy with my collection, has every bag for every occasion and more, it's just the opportunity to sell it at a good price, the best price I can get for it. :smile:

I would say keep it. I do not see any cute replacement for this bag in current collection...selling only for a reason of a good offer, that sounds to me that you will regret it in the future. How about to write down the pros and cons of selling/keeping this bag so you can better see what to do. Good luck with the decision!

I would say keep it. I do not see any cute replacement for this bag in current collection...selling only for a reason of a good offer, that sounds to me that you will regret it in the future. How about to write down the pros and cons of selling/keeping this bag so you can better see what to do. Good luck with the decision!
thank you, that's a great idea!

Since it is a discontinued and very versatile bag, I would vote to keep it. In the beginning of the year I had purchased two pochette accessoires in mono and de. I started using the de and thought of selling the mono because I couldn’t see myself carrying the mono by itself. Later I realized I like it better as a “replacement” neverfull pouch and glad I didn’t sell it.

once in a while, it's not like I have to have it but it's nice to have. :smile:
So once in awhile is like once every other month or two? Girl go on and sell that bag. Sounds like your heart is saying sell or you wouldn’t be second guessing. No sense in keeping something just because it’s good to have? You said yourself you have a hard time letting things go. Let it go. . .