Structure vs. Slouch: What's your bag style?

What's your preference?

• Structured: I like bags with clean lines and a definite shape.

• Slouchy: I prefer my bags to puddle, or hug my body.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love love love structure but I wouldn't be able to use something that is rigid. It has to have a structured base, but the rest of it can be a little slouchy. My RM MAM was great because it was pretty structured so I could put stuff in it without it rolling all around and being in different places when I opened it up. I got a Matt & Nat Kali Hobo which also has a structured base but no structure on the top. Stuff rolls around, but its okay because I don't use it for work. Its my bright pink going out bag! =)

i said slouchy but like most people i prefer middle ground (ie LV speedy or coach sabrina) some bags (ie hermes) are so structured it is hard to get in and out of.

This is an old thread but I'd like to know how you all are feeling now. It seems like structured bags are maybe more popular these days but as much as they look nice on others, I think I still prefer something with soft leather.

I have a few very structured bags (my Prada saffiano tote perhaps being the best example) which I like using for more formal dinners or when I go to office for work, but I realized that majority of my handbags actually fall under the slouchy (or at least, more slouchy than structured) category. I suppose it's also because I work from home majority of the time now, and only go to office once in awhile when I have to go for face-to-face meetings - so the need for a more formal-looking bag is not so high. My vibe/style outside of work suits slouchy bags better.