Stresa in the rain 1 year later....still marks....help!

I got caught in a rain storm in November of 2011! Of course my stresa had water marks on all of the vachetta with the flap taking the worst abuse. I let my bag in the sun a bit then tucked her away hoping that with time and patina the water marks would get better and even out. Not the case. They look just as bad if not worse then ever. I need some advice on how to help this. Should I let it be ( I think it's ugly). Should I get LMB by Barbara? Try baby wipes? Help.

Attachments

• image-2413547201.jpg
    image-2413547201.jpg
    582.3 KB · Views: 503
  • image-4277423110.jpg
    image-4277423110.jpg
    642.5 KB · Views: 510
Hi, it will blend in with time and patina. I have an old all vachetta Alma which had water spots like this but now looks gorgeous when it's a bit darker.

^A conditioner could help even out a bit, but looking close up the spots will be visible.

Ok. I think that would make me happier. I know they will be there but if they were a bit less obvious that would be good!

Do I try lovin my bags or is it black rock (maybe? That you suggested) conditioner?

Thanks again for all the input. Poor Stresa wishes we lived somewhere warm and sunny....me too:graucho: