Strathberry bags??

I just got my first Strathberry bag :smile: Do you spray and protect the leather? Is it necessary? If you do, what do you use? Thanks
bcszmUYRfSjLl48cYsl2_Allegro-Mini_Soft_Pink_Hero_700x550_crop_center@2x.jpg

I just got my first Strathberry bag :smile: Do you spray and protect the leather? Is it necessary? If you do, what do you use? Thanks
bcszmUYRfSjLl48cYsl2_Allegro-Mini_Soft_Pink_Hero_700x550_crop_center@2x.jpg
Hello, I own a red nano tote and a black east/west. I don't spray either of them. I would recommend you find a leather conditioner that is transparent (so that it works with every leather colour) and buff it into your bag once a month. This way you have the extra protection against the rain and the leather stays nicer for longer:
- I find that the handle on the red nano is so stiff that the leather there really needs the extra moisture.
- The black east west is prone to indentations on the flap, where it touches the signature bar, and by condtioning it I am able to make the leather puffy again.
Hope this helps :smile: Enjoy your new handbag :heart:

Reactions: HappyAngel
Hi Ladies,

I recently felt in loved with this bag and it's out of stock but they do have another on sage color with out the chestnut. Should I wait for black friday or do these style doesn't go on sale? and how much discount did y'all experienced?

1603103829-box-crescent-sage-bottle-green-vanilla-image3.jpgTdpAhiToTCKPN9JgyubN_Crescent-Shoulder_Vanilla_Sage_Chestnut_Vanilla_Stitch_Hero.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I recently felt in loved with this bag and it's out of stock but they do have another on sage color with out the chestnut. Should I wait for black friday or do these style doesn't go on sale? and how much discount did y'all experienced?

View attachment 4883147View attachment 4883148
I’m not sure if they do Black Friday sales anymore but sign up for their mailing list - they usually have sales every quarter or so

Trying very hard to resist the Miffy collection rn. Strathberry is preying on my nostalgia.
I have 3 wallets from their Miffy collection and yesterday I grabbed the colbalt miffy bag on their Black Friday sale (still $380!! Urgh) Im all about good leather and nostalgic characters lol if I had more money I would get their all
Collection! Its soooo cute! Also love the Furla and hello kitty / little twin stars collection. I think they release every year as this year they sold out Im looking foward to what they will do in 2021!

I'm interested in the East/west mini....can anyone here that owns the East/west mini comment on how much it can hold? It's important to me that I can fit my cell phone into the bag. One one youtube video I watched, it looked like a cell phone was able to fit, but I didn't see many videos showing this.

I'm interested in the East/west mini....can anyone here that owns the East/west mini comment on how much it can hold? It's important to me that I can fit my cell phone into the bag. One one youtube video I watched, it looked like a cell phone was able to fit, but I didn't see many videos showing this.

Here is an example.
Card case, car keys, keys, compact mirror, lipgloss, and a small powerbank.
Can fit a phone in there as well - Samsung Galaxy S10.
There is a slip pocket along the back wall (that is pretty much almost the full size of the width) so you can fit band-aids or receipts or cards.
I wouldn't recc filling it to the max as its a bit tetris-y and might be a bit difficult getting stuff in and out, but if you really needed to it can hold a bit more.

20201226_223823.jpg

The Strathberry website has a handy dandy table of examples of what phones fit.
1608985374311.png

Last edited:
Reactions: orangefeast
Here is an example.
Card case, car keys, keys, compact mirror, lipgloss, and a small powerbank.
Can fit a phone in there as well - Samsung Galaxy S10.
There is a slip pocket along the back wall (that is pretty much almost the full size of the width) so you can fit band-aids or receipts or cards.
I wouldn't recc filling it to the max as its a bit tetris-y and might be a bit difficult getting stuff in and out, but if you really needed to it can hold a bit more.

View attachment 4938152

The Strathberry website has a handy dandy table of examples of what phones fit.
View attachment 4938172
Thanks, that was helpful! It looks like it's truly a "mini" bag.

I just got the limited edition Strathberry x Hyojoo midi tote and I absolutely love it!i love the thick strap, very comfortable. I wouldn't say its too heavy, there is a little weight to it since its a leather bag but nothing you wouldn't expect. The bar/handle closure is very easy. You can't fill the bag to the top otherwise it won't close, but it should hold all the essentials. I included some pics and mod shots below if it helps anyone, i'm 5'2" for reference :smile:

View attachment 4102063 View attachment 4102064 View attachment 4102065 View attachment 4102066 View attachment 4102067
Hi

I know that this post was made years ago but I was wondering if you could give a quick update on this bag. I'm looking to buy the midi tote but I'm hesitate due to the bar/handle wear.