Strange question: Are there "fake" nine west shoes?

I buy Nine West form Winners all the time, and have also bought them from an outlet store in Windsor, ON. I typically pay around $50 a pair except for boots which go for about $100 at the outlet. I stock up like crazy too, but now I have a bunch of heels that I have never worn! Oh well at least I don't have to worry about having matching shoes when I'm shopping for outfits. I have seen some odd styles, and there are also a couple of other brands owned by Nine West that sell at the outlet store, usually with Italian sounding names. I'd much rather have cheap shoes and save my money for bags. :shame:

I buy Nine West form Winners all the time, and have also bought them from an outlet store in Windsor, ON. I typically pay around $50 a pair except for boots which go for about $100 at the outlet. I stock up like crazy too, but now I have a bunch of heels that I have never worn! Oh well at least I don't have to worry about having matching shoes when I'm shopping for outfits. I have seen some odd styles, and there are also a couple of other brands owned by Nine West that sell at the outlet store, usually with Italian sounding names. I'd much rather have cheap shoes and save my money for bags. :shame:

I'll be sure to check out that warehouse if I ever go that way. Sounds good, I recently saw a pair of nine wests at the shoe company (suede little peep toe booties and they looked SO GOOD) but they were around $100.
You can never have enough shoes I say! :yahoo:

Hi, I just saw an online shopping about nine west shoes, and the prices are so low, about 40dlr. I think it's a fake Nine West, do you think so?
and btw, the "Nine West" words on the shoes should be that square words, just like the 1 u posted right? because the 1 that I saw, the font of the "Nine West" words is more like curly font.
I hate fake things..