Stormy day activity - switch to a new bag!

Jul 25, 2007
Presenting my Chelsea satchel in mineral that I recently picked up at an outlet in North Carolina. Im loving the contrast of the light bag/dark straps, and as you can see it fits everything I need inside. As is our tradition, when I dont know which charm/fob to use, my son gets to pick, so he's chosen this flower. I think he did an great job! The best thing about this bag is the nickel hardware matches most of the charms and fobs:tup:. I would love a ponytail scarf on it, but I dont have one that works with this bag, so that will give me something to look for on ebay later! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• mineral chelsea 001.JPG
    mineral chelsea 001.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 170
  • mineral chelsea 002.JPG
    mineral chelsea 002.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 163
The keyfob looks cute on that bag, but I really love the second picture. So much Coach, none of it signature, all safe and sound in there. I'm not sure why, but I love it!

I just bought this bag in black! I actually thought the mineral blue was stunning, but I needed a basic bag. It's gorgeous, and it holds so much. I love your patent wallet!

thats reall nice! i was looking for one in atlantic city but they didnt hav any =( and in the winter i think the snowflake charm would look amazing on it!

Your son did a good job picking out a charm for your chelsea. The flower charm looks very cute on it.
I have been eying ebay for a bag like yours since I don't live near the outlets. I am still a little wary of ebay but I love the turnlock on the bag and the color of that bag.