Stormy day activity - switch to a new bag!

Jul 25, 2007
Presenting my Chelsea satchel in mineral that I recently picked up at an outlet in North Carolina. Im loving the contrast of the light bag/dark straps, and as you can see it fits everything I need inside. As is our tradition, when I dont know which charm/fob to use, my son gets to pick, so he's chosen this flower. I think he did an great job! The best thing about this bag is the nickel hardware matches most of the charms and fobs:tup:. I would love a ponytail scarf on it, but I dont have one that works with this bag, so that will give me something to look for on ebay later! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

gypsumrose

Bella Enchanted
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
IL
The keyfob looks cute on that bag, but I really love the second picture. So much Coach, none of it signature, all safe and sound in there. I'm not sure why, but I love it!

Jul 25, 2007
The keyfob looks cute on that bag, but I really love the second picture. So much Coach, none of it signature, all safe and sound in there. I'm not sure why, but I love it!
Yup, all leather for me, nice and cozy, safe and dry!! Thanks for the compliment.

oriolesfan22

Loving Coach and LV
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
That's a nice bag - I think I need to look for that to see if my outlet might have one!

DangerousJade

Broadway Baby
Aug 1, 2008
I just bought this bag in black! I actually thought the mineral blue was stunning, but I needed a basic bag. It's gorgeous, and it holds so much. I love your patent wallet!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
thats reall nice! i was looking for one in atlantic city but they didnt hav any =( and in the winter i think the snowflake charm would look amazing on it!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
Your son did a good job picking out a charm for your chelsea. The flower charm looks very cute on it.
I have been eying ebay for a bag like yours since I don't live near the outlets. I am still a little wary of ebay but I love the turnlock on the bag and the color of that bag.

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I have seen this bag and I love it too. It's really pretty and so roomy too. I love that your son picked the charm, adorable!