Storing your Tokidoki Bags??

my gioco, zucca, stellina and bambinone are stored in a trenino in my closet because i use those the most. i keep the rest in a rubbermaid container under my desk for easy access.

Never thought about plastic bins. Like my coaches, they are all in coach dust bags, stuffed into a large coach shopping bag. My toki's so far are all in Lesportsac shopping bags.

I stuff them all with tissue so it keeps it shape. do you think it's better to have them flat? well i don't have too many bags...just 11.

i would watchout with stuffing the bags with tissue....most tissue are not acid-free and can discolor lining and break some materials down (tho toki's are nylon, not satin or leather etc, i would still be careful). if you are going to stuff the bags with tissue, i would make sure you are buying acid-free tissue....not sure where you can get them, but perhaps an art supply store, or a store that specializes in archiving things (scrapbooking, museum supplies etc) or a photo framing store (storage of photographs must use acid free material)....my mum stuffed some leather bags with satinlike material in the lining and they were all discoloured and looked awful!! the tissue itself turned yellow.

the plastic bins are a good idea. wish i had room for plastic bins! :P

bag me- i think you can get acid free tissue from dry cleaning places. hope that helps! :smile:

if space is an issue and you have small toki bags, i still use an over the door shoe carrier to hold them. i know some of you would gasp that i gently roll my tokis to fit in it, but for me, it works because it's so easy to see my bags and it's easy to take them out and put them away. :smile:)

i would watchout with stuffing the bags with tissue....most tissue are not acid-free and can discolor lining

thanks so much for that info. i've been stuffing them with left over white tissue from christmas gifts. i still have to go buy me a plastic bin from walmart and i think from now on, i will store them flat. thanks again!:tup:

i also use a big plastic tote to put them in. the little pieces i store in my luna since i don't use that so often. i don't worry about wrinkling, once you take them out to use, the wrinkes don't stay. my most often used bags, i hang on an accordian peg rack for easy access.

wal-mart :smile: i can fit 3-4 flat bags per drawer.

of course, my bf + bff saw this and was like "gasp, that's how you treat your beloved bags?!" at least for now.. until i can have a room for my clothes and accessories :biggrin:

haha my poor toki bags have to hang~

hgfgf.jpg

My two denaros are propped up on my dresser~ :P I wish I had some bins to protect my loveliesssssss :yes: :biggrin:

hehe i think that's how they expect me to store mine though! out on display. personally i don't like the thought.. especially in my room. too much dust and whatnot.