STOP with all the plastic surgery or whatever you are doing! *disturbing photo*

Hmm, maybe the lady in the first picture had made a super serious accident that affects her face and now she's contented that her face is at least better than what she had after the accident.

Who is that? I don't understand this thread...

*edit*

LMAO LMAO. I don't know who this person is. I asked my BF if he recognized her. He got a funny look on his face. He said, "She looked like she didn't HAVE any plastic surgery."

*dead*

CAXE ONG, Do you really have it as your avatar???? :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I cannot believe it.. Lmao

Hmm, maybe the lady in the first picture had made a super serious accident that affects her face
I was gonna say that too. Anyway, I dont find it as disturbing as many of you.

Yeah, I'm laughing, ha ha ha and all that but you know what? More power to whoever this is. She's having a good time, having fun and all, living her life. And I'm gonna keep it real with y'all: if my parents couldn't have afforded to get me braces all those years ago, my pic might be up here, and we might have been laughing at it instead! LOL.

:yes:

20080405_145514_fugly.jpg

:confused1::wtf::wtf::confused1: :crybaby::crybaby:

She obviously has had her nose fixed (same surgeon as Michael jackson) but look at her eyes, She has dead eyes like a drug addict.
I think she's a meth or crack addict. They lose teeth. That snaggle tooth looks like its falling out of her gums. Her gums are swollen, I think all those front teeth are loose.

Actually it looks like someone wearing a mask. If you look right in front of her ear and follow the line down it looks like another face is in the background.

Here is a woman who definitely isn't fake:

2cgzk43.jpg

If proof were needed that money can't buy everything, look no further.
Rich divorcee Jocelyn Wildenstein spent a rumoured £2million on cosmetic surgery to keep her husband, but succeeded only in ruining the good looks she was born with.
Clearly her strange looks have not completely scared off all male attention, as the scary-looking 62-year-old was out with a male companion enjoying an intimate dinner on last night.
The American socialite has been nicknamed the Bride of Wildenstein and dubbed the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.
Ms Wildenstein famously embarked on a radical amount of cosmetic procedures after fearing her millionaire art dealer husband would leave her.
Bizarrely she based her remodelled look on exotic wild cats, which he loved, as she decided that he might find her more attractive if she became "more feline".
The first time Wildenstein saw his newly-sculpted wife, he was said to have screamed in horror, unable to recognise her.
According to the Daily Telegraph, he said: "She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house."
After finding her husband in the marital bed with a 19-year-old Russian model, she divorced him and was awarded millions of dollars.
Ex-husband Alec Wildenstein, died on Monday aged 67.

More pictures here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=516768&in_page_id=1773