STOP with all the plastic surgery or whatever you are doing! *disturbing photo*

Oh no she is, unfortunately, 100% real! ^^

I hadn't known about the feline part and Nip/Tuck did an episode abt a rich
socialite who does this very same thing. After the surgery is over her friends recoil in horror. It was so funny and slightly disturbing! Campy.

Actually it looks like someone wearing a mask. If you look right in front of her ear and follow the line down it looks like another face is in the background.

Here is a woman who definitely isn't fake:

2cgzk43.jpg

If proof were needed that money can't buy everything, look no further.
Rich divorcee Jocelyn Wildenstein spent a rumoured £2million on cosmetic surgery to keep her husband, but succeeded only in ruining the good looks she was born with.
Clearly her strange looks have not completely scared off all male attention, as the scary-looking 62-year-old was out with a male companion enjoying an intimate dinner on last night.
The American socialite has been nicknamed the Bride of Wildenstein and dubbed the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.
Ms Wildenstein famously embarked on a radical amount of cosmetic procedures after fearing her millionaire art dealer husband would leave her.
Bizarrely she based her remodelled look on exotic wild cats, which he loved, as she decided that he might find her more attractive if she became "more feline".
The first time Wildenstein saw his newly-sculpted wife, he was said to have screamed in horror, unable to recognise her.
According to the Daily Telegraph, he said: "She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house."
After finding her husband in the marital bed with a 19-year-old Russian model, she divorced him and was awarded millions of dollars.
Ex-husband Alec Wildenstein, died on Monday aged 67.

More pictures here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=516768&in_page_id=1773

See. I think it's best for me to not even say anything.

oh that's damn scary YIKES OmG.... made me laugh and scroll away really nervously. YUCK! CREEPY! haha i can't wait to see gaymans face when i show him that when he gets outta work. YUK!