Status
Not open for further replies.
Croissant, I FOUND SOME! Went looking on my '02 Kelly thinking that being a little bit older....well, the sticky if there were some might show better.

YEP! Just a little tho to the right of the turnkey plate enough that I was able to take a gentle fingernail swipe at it and rub it off!!

Well, so far it seems to come as close to what you are talking about as I've been able to find.

It seems like something I remember from my daughter's childhood like something she used to glue stuff with....some kind of sticky stuff...not tape...but a plasticky/sticky glue stuff....there's so little of it, tho that I'm not really sure but it was definitely "there"

oh thank god!! thank you :smile:
yes, it isnt "glue" its just sticky ..im not sure what it is and it is only to one side. it barely shows unless you pry it out or something. what IS it?

well, i want to know why some have it and others dont and what it is? im planning on shipping off my grey Kelly to the spa soon so i can ask then, but if i could find out here id feel better as im sick of asking weird questions

well, i want to know why some have it and others dont and what it is? im planning on shipping off my grey Kelly to the spa soon so i can ask then, but if i could find out here id feel better as im sick of asking weird questions

Croissant, it's nice to be able to ask wierd questions and feel someone will understand:yes: what are tpf friends for;)

its more reminiscent of a post it sticky kind of sticky than glue.
nope, rose. neither has been in for spa treatment yet.
it is truly an insignificant amount that many of you might have but never noticed, but since i discovered it i thought id ask.

just another note on the matter; the sticky is the sort of consistency that you can roll it in between your fingers practically.

YES! Mine was.....it's almost like a "rubber-y" consistency sticky.

Oh, Croissant....now everytime I take out a bag I'm going to be looking for STICKY:roflmfao:

Croissant: I don't own any of the bags, so I won't be able to give you the answer. I like you :flowers:, my kind of girl :yes: no wonder you are Detective Hermes I love asking questions :P

well thanks princess! :smile:

yeah, isus. rubber might be more like it. sticky rubber. oh man, everyone is going to think we have something crazy coming out from our bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.