Stick a Fork in Me......

Thank you oogiewoogie, ChiChi143 & purseinsanity.

hgnolte - yes, sadly they're discontinued. The open top (no closure or zipper) wasn't a big hit with most people. But I love them. :heart:

CoutureObsessed - Thank you :flowers: I'm glad I got them both too. I don't know when I would see either of these bags again - I've never seen them before.

pointie - thank you, I'm still so excited I found them.

imonpurseblog- I can lend you the fork! LOL I love them both too!

Jira - thank you!

hmwe46 - it's been a busy b-bag summer. See people this is what happens when you go 2 1/2 years beween buying b-bags!

Thanks so sweet, thank you vikianderson

I know psaseattle - I'm worn out! I need more arms!! Well, you should know what I mean!

Thank you Lasmico. :flowers:

Thanks so much RealDealCollection - they're super squishy indeed! :heart:

Thank you BHmommy - this should be my last photo thread for a WHILE! I need to enjoy what I have for a while. I'm soooo on the wagon. LOL I hope you're enjoying your new Grenat too! :flowers:

Aww, thank you jelts :heart:

oceancitygirl - thank you. I love that little red heart.

See tofuchan, I know I promised photos, it just took me a week to get it together. I'm glad you love ms.black shopper.

I know ilovemylilo - I went a little nuts. But I never thought I'd find the grenat and the chocolate and the black bags all within like 2 weeks. Eeep.

Thank you mona13- I think I'm pretty well set now.

I know they might not be as exciting to some as a yellow or metallic or bright bag - but I love darks and neutrals (except for my vif!) so I know I'll actually WEAR these colored bags. :heart:

you should have played the lottery that week!! the shoppers are lovely, I'm sure you'll start a mini-craze for people looking for them ;) and your rouge vif is as beautiful as I remember! :tup: