Stick a Fork in Me......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    .....Because I'm done.....

Well when it rains it pours. All my HG's showed up in the same week (eep) - so out the CC came. I debuted one already (my Grenat Work) but here are the last two. I'll take more outdoor light comparison shots tomorrow - it just poured outside so I don't want to take them out even though it's sunny, it's wet everywhere. Anyway welcome Ms.Chocolate and Black Balenciaga shopper totes. They are both '05 bags and the leather is surreal it's so smooshy. For the photos I put a pillow in each since they just become nothing but a pile of leather unless filled. I feel a little greedy purchasing both the chocolate and the black - but I love black and I've always wanted a '05 chocolate bag - Now all I need is my Rouge Theatre shopper and I'll be set for LIFE!

Chocolate Bag:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Bag:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

p.s. Thank you to bag passion who was very nice to work with! :flowers:

2. Please indulge a little photo of my rouge vif city - with all this Ruby talk she's been feeling a little down so I promised her a photo op too! :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I adore the chocolate!
    Beautiful bags:smile:

4. Gorgeous bags!!! And I love your style, it's so NY chic and slightly bohemian, you look fantastic w/ them, congrats!!!

5. Beautiful bags! I love the look of the Chocolate! :drool:

I also like your necklace and scarf- where are they from? (if you don't mind me asking)

6. #6 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    Thank you senbou :flowers:

Thanks so sweet of you to say spiralsnowman - I'm an East Coaster for sure. :heart:

Thank you ringing_phone - the scarf is a vintage silk one (I collect them for hairbands) and the necklace is from anthro, it was supposed to be worn in a twist - but I untwisted it. :flowers:

p.s. The chocolate is really my favorite too. I want to take a bite out of it!

7. Very Very NICE~!!!! cOngrats!

8. Beautiful bags, congrats!

9. Wow! I have never really looked at that style before..I guess they don't make them anymore?? ...they look awesome on you! Love the chocolate~great finds! Congrats! and the black is soooo fine!

10. Wow, those are gorgeous! You definitely did the right thing getting both shoppers :yes: - and your Rouge VIF is gorgeous, too!!!

11. They look great on you! Congrats!

12. Congrats! you got your shoppers!!

13. Beaux! Those shoppers are TDF awesome! I love love that chocolate too. The black is stunning and your Rouge Vif will be the perfect pick me up when you need a little something more than black or brown. Tell her she's beautiful and you won't neglect her. ;)
    Where is that fork? I may need it after you.

14. Gorgeous finds! And congrats on scoring all your HGs at once!

15. Woah!!! You have been a busy girl!!!

lovely bags though :heart: