stephiee can't choose!!! Amore Gioco Help!!

lol thanks u guys for helping me out!!! n sorry for making some of those go blind!! but i chose bag #1 just cuz overall i like the front n back better and that's what REALLYYYY matters (i have to tell myself that).....my housemate n i sat through n discussed the pros n cons...i'm done!! i am sooo not looking at the other two bags cuz i know i'll be doubting myself all over ^^ but i totally know why everyone picked 3 since it had the most of the scene i was looking for...T.T...NEHOO MOVING ON! lolz i'm returning it to macys vf if anyone wants to snatch it up!

yeah i vote one too even tho u already chose! lol. since ive been carrying my gioco a lot lately, really the sides just fold up so u cant even see it! im glad u made a decision!

yah!! i think the fact that i bought so many so i made it even harder on myself on which bag to pick.cuz honestly i would've been happy with ANY of the 3..but yah i used it today!! sooo happy with it!! gioco is wonderful! i've not problems with it at all since i leave the zipper open!