Stephen dilemma, decisions, decisions...what do you think?

Tink, it looks like you'll have to pass on this one a third time. It didn't call out your name then and it isn't calling out your name now --- so perhaps your SIL will have to sell the bag herself and not have you bail her out. Can you tell her you're waitlisted for, say, the gray Nimbus PM/GM which should be coming out in a couple of weeks?

It doesn't seem right to me that she put you in a very awkward position to "fool" your brother in that way. She ought to solve this dilemma on her own. And anyway, that Mono Stephen is gorgeous --- why would she want to get rid of it????

the stephen was also my dream bag. i actually sold my chanel multipocket reporter for the stephen, which was my previous dream bag:nogood:. i love the stephen until i find my next dream bag...so i use it for a bit and then put them on ebay. that way i never get too nervous about the commitment or the money. you will not lose on the stephen and you can try it, see if you like it. if you dont, you will probably make some extra cash on ebay for it! i know i will make my money back on ebay when i do sell but for now... i am lovin it!

Um, I don't like the pressure part. When people put me under pressure, I really resent it. It's like this. The best thing to possibly do when you feel under pressure is to not do anything. Taking no action is actually taking action. Don't let her pressure you, it's not really about the bag is it. Wait until you feel the time is right to tell her whatever you need to tell her, yes or no. you'll know and you'll know when the time is right... my two cents, I'm a practioner myself and boy, do people give me chances to practice... ha!

Tell her you are not interested in it, but thank her for the option! Maybe you should offer to sell it for HER. Then charge her a small fee for your services... I think that would be fair!

Tell her you are not interested in it, but thank her for the option! Maybe you should offer to sell it for HER. Then charge her a small fee for your services... I think that would be fair!

great idea. offer to sell it for her. Once you get paid for the item, then you can buy her something on your card.