Stephanie's little Chanel family! *Pics*

Thank you ocgirl, Nathalie, cammy1, allbrandspls, ch3rrybl0ss0ms, Biondina1003, czo28, designer307, gacats, chloe-babe, vhdos, maxter, Twinklette, asl_bebes, mscupcake, Michele, laksalala, RoseMary, Syma, and leem! You all make the Chanel buying experience so much more fun and enjoyable! :tup:

I tend to buy bags or accessories in spurts. I'll buy a lot in a short amount of time, and then I'll take a break for awhile.

-Stephanie

I took a break...for about a week...:shame:

Thank you so much for posting your family pics! I love your collection and think you've made some really thoughtful choices - flapaholic or not, LOL. And I too love the PITC sooooo much; I'm glad that it's one of your favorites (and it was your first, too, right??)

Congrats, and may we enable each other for a long time :graucho:

I took a break...for about a week...:shame:

Thank you so much for posting your family pics! I love your collection and think you've made some really thoughtful choices - flapaholic or not, LOL. And I too love the PITC sooooo much; I'm glad that it's one of your favorites (and it was your first, too, right??)

Congrats, and may we enable each other for a long time :graucho:

Thank you FanAddict! I have a feeling the mutual enabling will go on and on. :smile:

The PITC was my first, the one responsible for turning me into an unabashed Chanel addict. After I saw this bag for the first time at the Saks Bevery Hills trunk show in May, I knew I was a goner. :rolleyes:

-Stephanie

Gorgeous collection Stephanie, you're definitely on a roll. I love all your bags and am still lusting over your red LB. I must resist though, 3 LB's would definitely be overkill. I love the diversity and colors. Congrats again and enjoy! :heart:

attachment.php

great collection here!:drool::drool:

I can't remember if I commented so will do it again. Your Chanel family is gorgeous and colorful and very diverse in not only color but style as well. Keep 'em coming!!

Thank you sheanabelle, pluiee, purly, malleysmama, and Celia_Hish for the wonderful comments on my collection!

Jenn - I love your Lady Braid twin bags, and your whole collection for that matter! The photos of your bags on the stairs are really drool-worthy!

-Stephanie