Stay At Home Mom..Juicy Suits??

^^ what colors did u get????

i'm not a sahm but i do stay at home a lot and i always wear my juicy sets

I got a black one. Not too exciting but I wear my other black ones over and over. I also got a burgundy color, I think it's called bordeaux. And the other one is like a dark turquoise color. I can't recall the name but it's a really rich pretty color.

I loved reading this thread because for me, Juicy is an upgrade (believe it or not) from the actual sweats and other cheapo stuff I wear when I'm relaxing at home with no one but my dog. I'm a newlywed and my poor husband claims I'm hot even when I'm wearing my glasses, baggy t's and sweats (in my single days, that was my usual post-work outfit), but now I'm trying to acquire more Juicy because they fit better and, hopefully, are more flattering.

I love juicy velour track suits...I'm wearing one right now. I wear them to a quick stop at the grocery store, to drop my daughter off to school in the morning, and when I know I'm going to have a long day at school doing research.

I only have one JC suit in terry that I actually put in the Goodwill bag today. I wore it a lot and it's really showing it's age. I'd love to get some in the velour. I've bought other brands that seem to shrink or stretch out. I'm a stay at home grandmother (in good shape) who watches her 3 yo gd full-time. Yeah, I schlepp her to preschool, ballet, Monkey Joe's, birthday parties, etc. so I like the comfort. I usually wear a pair of multi-colored Dior flats with it which dresses it up a little.

Sometimes I buy a set or sometimes just the pants. Usually if I find pants I like on sale I'll buy them without a jacket but if not on sale then I usually buy both. Of course I've gotten lucky before and found the whole set on sale.

This evening I was at my mom's and an episode of CSI came on TV while I was there. There was a girl in the beginning and she was wearing the same exact color velour Juicy tracksuit I'm wearing right now. My mom and I both were like, "She's wearing the same thing!" It was too funny. Of course then she took it off and started walking around in a bra and panties and looked super hot.