Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

I'm a little surprised that Julianne Moore has a Birkin in her personal collection (she has carried them in multiple films), only because it doesn't seem like her style (IMO), but... here she is with her Vert Forêt 35cm Birkin with gold hardware:

Julianne+Moor+Hermes+Birkin.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORe+Hermes+Birkin.jpg

JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+Birkin+2.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+birkin+3.jpg

JULIANNE+MOOREBirkin+4.jpg
Wow looks great on her!

I think she looks great :shrugs:
I agree with you! J Lo is a force of nature that works out and takes great care of herself and she can wear anything and look fabulous!! These days, I am all about wearing or rocking whatever we wish, don’t have to worry a bit about what others think of us or outdated fashion rules. And she’s got a great bag collection too!

I'm a little surprised that Julianne Moore has a Birkin in her personal collection (she has carried them in multiple films), only because it doesn't seem like her style (IMO), but... here she is with her Vert Forêt 35cm Birkin with gold hardware:

Julianne+Moor+Hermes+Birkin.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORe+Hermes+Birkin.jpg

JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+Birkin+2.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+birkin+3.jpg

JULIANNE+MOOREBirkin+4.jpg
Love her in her Birkin. I think she actually loaned one of her own Birkin‘s some years back to the movie set in which she was starring. She carries lots of great bags and she’s another lady that looks fabulous in anything!

I agree with you! J Lo is a force of nature that works out and takes great care of herself and she can wear anything and look fabulous!! These days, I am all about wearing or rocking whatever we wish, don’t have to worry a bit about what others think of us or outdated fashion rules. And she’s got a great bag collection too!
Hard agree. Those dirty jeans are ugly but it wouldn’t matter if she were 15 or 55. Can we stop putting an age on fashion unless it’s a diaper?