Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

I love Georgina! And Hahaha at the little one photo bombing behind the plant :lol:
I know I am not the right person to critize, but still :biggrin: I think Georgina is too extra sometimes. These very long finger nail claws painted bright red and a couple of diamond rings on the fingers and bracelets on wrist. In addition, a shiny crocodile Birkin and tracksuits. My personal opinion is that it's not very well put together. Of course, she also has many beautiful outfits, but her style still reminds me of such a Slavic style. Most of her red carpet looks are beautifully done.

I'm a little surprised that Julianne Moore has a Birkin in her personal collection (she has carried them in multiple films), only because it doesn't seem like her style (IMO), but... here she is with her Vert Forêt 35cm Birkin with gold hardware:

Julianne+Moor+Hermes+Birkin.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORe+Hermes+Birkin.jpg

JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+Birkin+2.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+birkin+3.jpg

JULIANNE+MOOREBirkin+4.jpg

I'm a little surprised that Julianne Moore has a Birkin in her personal collection (she has carried them in multiple films), only because it doesn't seem like her style (IMO), but... here she is with her Vert Forêt 35cm Birkin with gold hardware:

Julianne+Moor+Hermes+Birkin.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORe+Hermes+Birkin.jpg

JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+Birkin+2.jpg
JULIANNE+MOORE+Hermes+birkin+3.jpg

JULIANNE+MOOREBirkin+4.jpg
I think it really suits her.
Gorgeous bag, perfect size and love that colour :love:
But the hw looks Silver to me?