Stardust Collection

I don’t know if it is prettier than the others but it is beautiful IRL. It doesn’t look at all as dirty beige not at all. The other colours are beautiful too but too special for me. This one matches with everything. The best is to see it yourself and outside.
Sadly don’t have that option, the boutique doesn’t have the beige here. I don’t like the other colours (too obviously painted and look striped) so to me the beige is prettier.
I think it would be different t if the leather was actually iridescent/shimmery. The Capucines all look very nice!

Last edited:
Congratulations!! That's great you love it! After chatting about it here yesterday I'm curious to see it again whenever I get back to the store. I remember the beautiful shimmer!

That's good to know about the leather texture, I'm sure it is from the spray effect too. Think I noticed that when I first saw the wallet xs but didn't pay attention. Not familiar with the capucines line otherwise but have heard the leather is really durable!

This collection is so beautiful but my color transfer anxiety is kicking in so badly I can't buy a thing. Anyone else?!
Exactly! I was planning to get the nano speedy and nano noe, but with the light (though beautiful) colors available in the USA, I know it will not be carefree for me. I am sad to miss out on this collection, but I was finally able to add an older piece that I have been trying to get for years (I purchased it 2x before from LV and then 24S and it was lost in shipping!), so that is my consolation prize! The good thing is that new collections are released so furiously that there is always something new to get distracted by.

This collection is so beautiful but my color transfer anxiety is kicking in so badly I can't buy a thing. Anyone else?!
Same! I have a hard time buying anything other than black or monogram because I’m so worried about color transfer. If I’m spending that much on a bag, I want it to look good for years. The collection is absolutely gorgeous. I hope everyone buying a piece is enjoying it.