Stardust Collection

My Stardust Nano Speedy arrived! When I unboxed it I was astounded by the colour! Way more vibrant than I expected and in the sunlight the colours range from a deep purply pink to almost neon yellow! It almost makes its monogram siblings look subdued. I’m not 100% sure about it because it has a few small imperfections and is a lot brighter than most of my wardrobe, but it sure is a special piece!View attachment 5431950View attachment 5431951
What’s wrong with it? It’s only been a week since it released but Im losing hope I’ll get one :frown:

I know this bag was posted in this thread before, but I wanted to share as well! Speedy 20 in beige Clair. I think it looks beautiful, but I thought it would be more shimmery. Someone on YouTube, summed it up perfectly, saying that it looks like there are tints of bronze eyeshadow.
Your bag is gorgeous. I got the same and already posted it in this thread. I find it really has peachy pink highlights. I find it incredibly beautiful. No photo can really show its true beauty. Enjoy him.

The inner leather colour inside is the perfect mint colour! But the price is the highest among all the cles on the website now!
Its the same price here as the Aerogram Cles, minus the tarnish-prone hardware! And with metallic leather! Men's FW22 Rock climbing cles is about 40% higher than this :wtf:

For once Men's is more expensive than Women's! I really think this Cles is worth it :P

What’s wrong with it? It’s only been a week since it released but Im losing hope I’ll get one :frown:
I'm sure you'll get one if you request early, like now ! Items were trickling in here which makes sense with shipping. Think we share warehousing with South East Asia

Last week zero NS pink in my local stores, this week at least one at each store

Reactions: maxynot
Does anyone have thoughts on the Capucines wallets from Stardust? They're really pretty, the small one is quite small though. I'm also a fan of the pictures of the Mono ZCP and Zippy Wallet Stardust but want to see them in person first

I wonder if the Capucines wallet letters get tarnished, or scratch other items in bag

X

Thanks, I know in my heart I’m keeping it. It will add a pop of colour to my wardrobe :smile:

The leather trim is not cut as cleanly as on the monogram NS, I think the coating on the trim looks like it may flake or scratch off if you’re not careful with it? The piping on one side of the bag is also very raised to the point I wonder if I fill the bag, the leather will stretch and the piping will pop off the seams. I think it’s ok though, just hand made!

Definitely let your SA know and keep stalking the website if you love the bag! I’m nano speedy obsessed so messaged my SA the moment I read about it, before the photos! But it does seem like there could be more stock than other limited collections, and it’s still early days so good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: maxynot
Does anyone have thoughts on the Capucines wallets from Stardust? They're really pretty, the small one is quite small though. I'm also a fan of the pictures of the Mono ZCP and Zippy Wallet Stardust but want to see them in person first

I wonder if the Capucines wallet letters get tarnished, or scratch other items in bag
I just ordered the capucines XS wallet - it arrived yesterday, but I am traveling for work so it will be sitting in it’s box until tomorrow night when I get back! But I can take some pictures for you then! I am hoping it has an iridescence and that I love it! I wanted a small piece from this collection, and this is what I chose. I am worried about the logo scratching other things, so I won’t throw it into a larger bag unless it has a cover on it (I make little felt covers for my SLGs to protect them when they will be jumbled in larger bags). But a lot of the bags I carry are smaller and “organized” so it should not be too much of an issue in most cases.

I just ordered the capucines XS wallet - it arrived yesterday, but I am traveling for work so it will be sitting in it’s box until tomorrow night when I get back! But I can take some pictures for you then! I am hoping it has an iridescence and that I love it! I wanted a small piece from this collection, and this is what I chose. I am worried about the logo scratching other things, so I won’t throw it into a larger bag unless it has a cover on it (I make little felt covers for my SLGs to protect them when they will be jumbled in larger bags). But a lot of the bags I carry are smaller and “organized” so it should not be too much of an issue in most cases.
Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll love it, I saw a couple in store and they are beautiful with the iridescent leather! That's cool that you make felt covers, great idea. Happy Friday and enjoy your new purse when you see it :loveeyes: