Stanwich

The easy pays have definitely gotten me a few bags. However I'll always opt for the outlet if I can get them there. I love when the as is bags are on easy pay on the Q!

That's what pushed me over the edge to buy two at once. There's a reason it's also known as Evil Pay. :devil:
:roflmfao:

"Evil" pay... Too funny but sadly, that's an accurate description. It's ok if you just get one bag, but the mind says.. "go ahead and get 2 or 3, its only $46.00 a month". And before you know it, you have 3 bags on easy pay, which is equivalent to the price of an outlet bag that's paid off with no payments. Then you're left with 5 more months of paying. It's amazing how the brain works. :smile:

before you know it, you have 3 bags on easy pay, which is equivalent to the price of an outlet bag that's paid off with no payments. Then you're left with 5 more months of paying. It's amazing how the brain works. :smile:

I don't want to buy outlet bags sight unseen, so I have to also figure in half a tank of gas and the bridge toll. On the plus side, Delaware has no sales tax. :tup:

I got both Stanwich satchels (which retail at $368 each) "as is" for under $500. The easy pay makes me feel less guilty. Also, I'm on self-imposed restriction until they're paid for. Or the pink Stanwich shows up As Is. Whichever comes first. :P

I don't want to buy outlet bags sight unseen, so I have to also figure in half a tank of gas and the bridge toll. On the plus side, Delaware has no sales tax. :tup:

I got both Stanwich satchels (which retail at $368 each) "as is" for under $500. The easy pay makes me feel less guilty. Also, I'm on self-imposed restriction until they're paid for. Or the pink Stanwich shows up As Is. Whichever comes first. :P

We should meet at the DE store one day ;)

***gasps*** You sent back the pink?!? I adore mine... but like my friends and family said that pink bag just screams ME lol and I absolutely love the stanwich. It's comfy crossbody, by her handles and I even tried doubling up the strap and love that too. I'll definitely be getting another color. Me thinks Red ;)

***gasps*** You sent back the pink?!? I adore mine... but like my friends and family said that pink bag just screams ME lol and I absolutely love the stanwich. It's comfy crossbody, by her handles and I even tried doubling up the strap and love that too. I'll definitely be getting another color. Me thinks Red ;)

I think you will love the red. I love it, but I love the natural,too.