Stanwich

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    OK ladies I usally dont do these anymore - but I had to bc they are so so so nice!!!!!

Pink and Bone.

Bone has lot of yellow undertone - she might be going back
    but Me and Pink migh before FRIENDS

2. You got the two new ones! So pretty. The Stanwich is one of my favorites. I liked the bone too, but thought it was too close to the natural which I have. The pink one looks so pretty and soft, especially in that light. Is that pretty true to color? Congrats. :flowers:

3. Bone and Natural are way different
    Bone has more yellow untones.
    YES that is the IRL Pink and i realllllly like it
    a great POPPPPPP of color

4. Thanks! Yeah, I think the pink is so pretty.....

5. thank you!!!

6. I'm expecting the pink Friday... so excited! She's gorgeous!

7. THANK YOU
    I opened bone first then I opened PINK and it was was WOWOWOWWOWOWW

8. Gorgeous! Congrats!

9. Gorgeous bags! Im partial to pink too :smile:

10. Love them both! Thanks for posting pics.

11. Thnk u gals!

12. So pretty. Love them.

13. Sooo beautiful... The Stanwich is one of my favs! Such a classy bag. The bone is beautiful. I have a drawstring Florentine in Oyster which, I too think is close to my Oyster. :sad:

But I love it soooo much!!! I really need to stay out of these forums. So dangerous but very helpful at the same time. Sighing... What's a girl to do?

14. Gorgeous C for C!! I LOVE the pink!! Great *pop* of color, especially wearing black or grey! ! I do like the bone too, I think it would look great with neutral outfits, make you stand out with either bag. :smile:

Congrats and enjoy your bags!

15. Pretty bags! The bone is different than I expected. Kind of like a toasted marshmallow color.. lol if that makes sense. The bone on the florentine satchel seems so different than this! But I still like it. And I love pink!!