Stacking the love bracelet.

Definitely Clash😍 it's such a statement piece whether stack or on its own. What sizes are those? Mine's love 17, Juc 16 & Clash 15 (Clash yet to own, still waiting for YG🤞)
Size 16 love and 15 clash

Both bracelets are beautiful! But IMO I like the clash on its own and not stacked with love bracelets. IDK why but for some reason the texture of the clash doesn't really match up with the vibe of the love to me.
I get what you mean about the vibe. I think that’s where my hesitation comes in.

Reactions: frankie444
i personally think this clash stacks better with thinner bracelet (like love sm). I also don’t prefer it with regular love. Maybe it’s more on the proportion thing; how our eyes are drawn to when stacked differently with full love or with thinner bracelet. That’s just how my eyes work!

Reactions: fashionelite
Anyone stack a small love with a regular in two different sizes? Do they slip over each other/scratch? Pics if you can!

My regular love is loose and the small in the same size isn’t appealing to me. Wondering if a small love in a smaller size would prevent that solid gold look. I contemplated the cuff in the same size but my research suggests they will overlap.

They will overlap. I wear a 16 in 2 regular Loves and a small Love and mine have switched places somehow a few times. If one was a different size it would definitely happen more often.
I think we have a couple of members that may have a bigger at the "top" of a bigger stack where the arms gets thicker towards the elbow.

Reactions: Seaglasshunter
Thank you! :smile: If I would go with WG, I probably would go with 1 diamond, because I love the bright rhodium finish. I just wish Cartier would come up with more variety when it comes to Cuffs , like 4 diamonds or all diamond versions would be awesome...
Yea, makes us cuff-ers feel kinda shortchanged sometimes lol.

Some people say the single diamond is not worth the $$ as can’t really be seen but I’m loving mine and I totally can see it (Maybe others can’t see mine but that’s not the point :lol: ).

Reactions: FluffyCat22
Have you considered rose gold? I would go with rose or white gold to break up the stack a bit and give it more contrast.
Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it a lot, but I’m not really into rose gold. All of my jewelry is WG or YG. I also find Cartier’s yellow gold to be very pretty, not as bright yellow as most of the gold out there. Its warm shade is quite rosy in my opinion and it’s as rosy as I can go… :smile:

Reactions: frankie444
Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it a lot, but I’m not really into rose gold. All of my jewelry is WG or YG. I also find Cartier’s yellow gold to be very pretty, not as bright yellow as most of the gold out there. Its warm shade is quite rosy in my opinion and it’s as rosy as I can go… :smile:
Then I would go for white gold for more contrast! 🤍