Stacking the love bracelet.

Oooh I haven’t posted on here! My stack that I’m trying to keep simple but I feel the need to add something. Maybe I will just start on

My stack with two Tiffany metro bangles
Beautiful! This actually gave me inspiration to replaced my tennis bracelet with Tiffany Metro. My love is 17 and Metro is medium. Thanks for posting.

20230407_120058.jpg

Oooh I haven’t posted on here! My stack that I’m trying to keep simple but I feel the need to add something. Maybe I will just start on the other arm lol

View attachment 5746430
I love that Love bracelet (not the bangle, but the bracelet). I have the matching necklace and wanted to get this, but I was worried that it would always shift to the bottom, if I'm explaining that right.

Reactions: lolasparks
I love that Love bracelet (not the bangle, but the bracelet). I have the matching necklace and wanted to get this, but I was worried that it would always shift to the bottom, if I'm explaining that right.
Thanks! I want to get the pave necklace one day!

Do you mean shift to the bottom of the stack or the actual love part shift to the bottom/back of wrist? Either way my SA has told me numerous times that they can size the bracelet to be fitted so it stays in place. He said they do the sizing in house but it takes about a week or two to get back. I haven’t done it yet and not sure if I will or not. The size of it really doesn’t bother me. I’m also a person that doesn’t like much movement or space on my wrists.

Reactions: lolasparks
Love your bangle! Could you share more details please? Stacks well!
Thanks! The diamond bangle? It’s from Zadok’s jewelers in the US. I bought this one from the Houston location but they have multiple locations. It’s their 2 ct diamond bangle. They don’t have it on their site but you can ask in store! Here’s the link to the similar (less carats and mine is more pave’ like placement) one online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopan
Thanks! The diamond bangle? It’s from Zadok’s jewelers in the US. I bought this one from the Houston location but they have multiple locations. It’s their 2 ct diamond bangle. They don’t have it on their site but you can ask in store! Here’s the link to the similar (less carats and mine is more pave’ like placement) one online.

Thank you! Appreciate the link :smile:

Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
Thanks! I want to get the pave necklace one day!

Do you mean shift to the bottom of the stack or the actual love part shift to the bottom/back of wrist? Either way my SA has told me numerous times that they can size the bracelet to be fitted so it stays in place. He said they do the sizing in house but it takes about a week or two to get back. I haven’t done it yet and not sure if I will or not. The size of it really doesn’t bother me. I’m also a person that doesn’t like much movement or space on my wrists.
Meaning the Love/circle part shifting to the bottom of the wrist (upside down, if you will). But I can see that if it was smaller, it wouldn't shift around as much. I just love it. I would probably get it in WG, even though my necklace is YG.