St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think that this exfoliator breaks me out... which is weird since everyone I know loves it but for some reason my face turns into a bumpy and lumpy mess after I use it.

2. I have still yet to purchase it. I need to.

3. I have the sensitive version of this and my boyfriend and I both use it. It's never irritated either of us and we both use it 1/2 times a week.

4. I started to use Dermalogica's daily microfoliant however found it dried my skin so badly, that even after moisturizing, it felt very uncomfortable.

5. I think the newer formula is more gentle though, not as harshly abrasive as the older formula.

6. i love it!!! i usually use the daily one, about 4 time a week.
    i just bought a new one!!
    such a good price for a good scrub!!

7. I've been using this scrub for about the last 3 years and find NOTHING else really cleans my skin and makes it smooth and soft.

I used to find, with other cleansers, after I'd cleanse my skin would feel flaky. Not dry, but flaky. This is the only thing that leaves it smooth.

I use it 3 times a week. LOVE. IT.

Oh - I'm from Australia and here it costs around $8 for the standard larger size.

8. I've been using this for years. I used to steal my mom's growing up. I use it with a light touch because my skin is really sensitive to how gritty the scrub is.

I love it though. I'll always keep it around! It makes my skin very soft and bright.

9. such an awesome product!! This is probably one of my favorite drugmart skin product ever!

10. I've used this original formula probably over 20 years - gah! I'm super fair skinned and combo with dry cheeks and a t-zone and chin that still break out periodically even into my mid 40s. I've never found a better scrub at a better price. LOVE this stuff!

XXXOO PG

11. I love this product. Been using it for a while. I exfoliate 3 times a week and also use it on my bikini area

12. I've been using for the past couple of years! it works great, I also like the spa wisdom scrub from the body shop...