St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. definately one of the BEST scrubs ive used and ive tried high end to low end. st ives has quality over price . they say that the beads in the scrub is uneven and rough. . . but thats a good thing! dead skin cells need to be scrubbed off! definately will always be in my bathroom!

2. I know people say this stuff is awful for your skin, but I love it. I have sensitive skin and it helps keep my face so soft and smooth. I've tried other scrubs but this one is my favorite.

3. I have been using this for years and I love it :P Works for both my face and body

4. love it. i used to use it back in high school because my friend had it in her shower one time when i slept over. had no clue what it was lol i used to just use it because i thought it was cool and "grown up" hahahahha

i forgot how much i loved it and bought a little travel size the other day. fell in love all over again!!! went out and bought the big size.

5. Agreed! I use a dime-size dollop of this everytime I shower!

6. i have this. you can tell it exfoliates but i just don't notice a difference. i mix with some clean & clear or cephatil but my face still looks the same after i exfoliate. it feels like it's working but i can't see a true difference.

7. This has been one of my favorites for a long time. It also keeps the feet, knees and elbows nice and smooth too.

8. I use this every single day on my face! Never thought about a body scrub but that sounds nice!!

9. I use the green tea scrub mixed with Neutragena acne face wash 3 times a week and the apricot scrub on my legs and arms twice a week. Love the stuff!

10. I am another fan of this stuff! I only use it once a week and it makes such a difference in my skin.

11. LOVE this stuff and I've used it since jr. high. I just purchased a Clairisonic so it's been sitting on shelf since but I'll never be without just in case :smile:

12. I use to use St. Ives and the I graduated to Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish but it's $30 for 3.4 oz now, think I need to go back to the St. Ives

13. i read that this is not good for your skin because it is too rough, but i can't stop using it! i've gotten better results using it with my clarisonic system.

14. Been using it on and off since Jr. High and I still think it's my favorite! Makes my skin feel baby soft!

15. Definitely LOVE St. Ives! Started using it in high school, and recently rediscovered it. Though now I save it for a weekly at home microderm type treat...